UPDATE (3-31-2016): I haven’t abandoned this project. I’ve just run in to an issue uploading the reports. I may have to scrap this reality and add everyone directly to the majors. There’s too much data in the league for it to be uploaded in a timely manner.
As promised, the 2015 season has been simmed.
First-year player draft:
R1, P1 – Nate Ravitz (Arizona)
R1, P2 – Field Yates (Colorado)
R1, P3 – Jay Soderberg (Texas)
R1, P4 – Daniel Dopp (Minnesota)
R1, P7 – Matthew Berry (Chicago Cubs)
R1, P9 – Gabriel Basayne (Philadelphia)
R1, P11 – Eric Karabell (Tampa Bay)
R1, P12 – Stephania Bell (San Diego)
R1, P19 – Tristan Cockcroft (Cleveland)
R18, P9 – Mark Simon (Philadelphia)
First year recap:
- Ravitz excelled in the minors ended the year at Single A Hillsboro.
- Yates had a solid first year and finished the year at Single A Modesto.
- Soderberg had an impressive first year and finished the year at Single A High Desert.
- Dopp started the year with a bang but had some issues when he was promoted to Single A Cedar Rapids.
- Berry had a good power year and ended up at Single A Myrtle Beach.
- Basayne tallied some solid stats and ended the year at Single A Clearwater.
- Karabell ended up not signing with Tampa Bay and will return to the first-year player draft in 2016.
- Bell put together a solid first season and finished up the year at Rookie League San Diego.
- Cockcroft posted great pitching ratios and ended the year at Single A Mahoning Valley.
- Simon ended up not signing with Philadelphia and will return to the first-year player draft in 2016.