It’s been a minute since the last time I did a Man’s League update. I would’ve had one sooner but work has dominated my time over the last couple of weeks. I went to Microsoft Ignite at the beginning of the month and then the next week spent my time recovering from the tiny, tiny airplane seats (I’m 6’5″) and playing work catch up. Ignite was in Chicago and I had arrived there the Sunday after the NFL Draft finished so I got to see the remnants of Draft Town. The arch to the opening of the area was gigantic! It has to be like 3-4 stories high. Unfortunately, I didn’t have much time to explore Chicago as I would’ve loved to see Wrigley Field. I did manage to snap a picture of Soldier Field since it was close to the conference center.
Enough about me, what’s happened in the Man’s League since the last update?
- There was only one trade: R.A Dickey for Chris Owings.
- Pod Vader got destroyed by Daniel Dopp (2-7-1) and owns one of the worst records in the league.
- Daniel Dopp continued to dominate but ran in to a speed bump last week (lost to EMT Jack 3-7-0).
- The hottest team in the league is Canadian #2 Ryan, who owns a 24-6-0 record this month.
- The East division is still anyone’s for the taking. Greyhound KC has made a run and leads Intern Tom by 1 game. Pod Vader is only 11 games back.
- The West division is by far the toughest division, with the top 3 teams in the league (Canadian #2 Ryan, Swiss Superman Michel and Secret Squirrel).