It’s the final week and let’s see if we can close out a board without any sort of controversy. I’ll be updating this as games finish so keep checking back in!
UPDATE: I need to get Nate to edit these for me…I corrected the Garcon/Austin bet and awarded Matthew another win.
- Who has more fantasy points: Clinton Portis or C.J. Spiller?
Spiller wins the bet after totaling 0 points in week 17. Portis finished at 37 pts and Spiller at 41 pts.
Winner: Spiller (Nate)
- Will Joe Flacco throw for 4,000 yards?
Flacco threw for 3,622 yards this season. Matthew probably would’ve won this bet if Flacco had normal weeks to finish the season.
Winner: Under 4,000 yards (Nate)
- Who has more fantasy points from week 15 on: Deion Branch or Steve Johnson?
Branch finished with 5 points and Johnson with 22 points. The readers were in Matthew’s boat on this and thought Branch would win, 14-6.
Winner: Johnson (Nate)
- Who has more fantasy points: Donald Brown or Cadillac Williams?
Brown finished at 71 pts and Williams finished at 82 pts.
Winner: Williams (Nate)
- Who has more fantasy points: Wes Welker or Mike Sims-Walker?
Welker finshed at 121 pts and Sims-Walker finished at 91 pts.
Winner: Welker (Matthew)
- Who has more fantasy points from week 8 on: Pierre Garcon or Miles Austin?
Garcon finished 83 pts and Austin has 78 pts.
Winner: Garcon (Matthew)
- Who has more fantasy points from week 9 on: Felix Jones or Ronnie Brown?
Jones has 85 pts and Brown finished at 67 pts.
Winner: Jones (Matthew)
- Who has more fantasy points from week 6 on: Dustin Keller or Vernon Davis?
Keller finished with 35 pts and Davis has 86 pts.
Winner: Davis (Nate)
Nate destroyed Matthew in the football board this season 17-12. I don’t think Matthew can weasel his way out of this loss. Nate did a good job at sitting on his lead for the last week when it was blatantly obvious that Matthew was trying to get Nate to take any sort of bet. Congratulations to Nate on winning the 2010 football board!