All week 17 games are final so let’s get to the rundown.
- Who has a better year: Tomlinson or Turner?
LT played very little as expected but picked up another point to win this bet 146-141.
Winner: LT (Nate)
- Will Julius Jones gain 1,000 yards?
Jones finished the year at 894 total yards.
Winner: No (Nate)
- Who has more fantasy points: D. Williams or Turner?
Neither back played this week so Williams wins the bet 166 to 141.
Winner: Williams (Nate)
- Who has more fantasy points: Orton or Cutler?
Cutler looked like a starting NFL quarterback again and had his second huge week in a row and beats Orton 206 to 216.
Winner: Cutler (Nate)
- Is Pierre Thomas a top 15 RB?
Thomas was out with an injury in week 17 and huge performances by Jamaal Charles and Fred Jackson push Thomas out of the top 15.
Winner: No (Nate)
- More fantasy points starting week 11: Houshmandzadeh (-14) or Burleson?
Burleson wins the bet 24 to 16. As Housh has a decent game but couldn’t get in to the end zone to make this closer.
Winner: Burleson (TMR)
- Ravitz-Berry Kicker Challenge
Nate leads Matthew 1110-1079 with the NYJ/CIN game left. In the hypothetical challenge, Nate leads 1177-1139. Nate wins the bet regardless of Shayne Graham’s performance.
- Who has averages more fantasy points per week starting week 6: Cotchery or Edwards?
Cotchery wins at 6.56 pts/game (59 pts in 9 games) versus Edwards’ 5.55 pts/game (61 pts in 11 games). Cotchery got the TD pass in the last game to seal his win.
Winner: Cotchery (TMR)
- Is Chad Ochocinco a top 10 WR?
Ochocinco didn’t do anything Sunday night and did not make a run at the #10 spot.
Winner: No (TMR)
- More fantasy points starting week 10: Flacco or Palmer?
Flacco wins it 83 to 75. Both QBs had week 17 matchups to forget. It was almost as if either one did not want to win this bet at all.
Winner: Flacco (TMR)
Matthew wins the board by a tally of 15 to 13. It was nice to see that 3 bets in the Jets/Bengals game would decide the board. Nice flex scheduling by the NFL there. I’ll hand it to the guys to making some interesting wagers. There were a lot of bets that could’ve easily gone the other way. Congratulations to Matthew on his second board win. Let’s see if he can keep the streak alive with baseball coming up in a few months.